2.15

"Now is not the time for story telling, Maeri

"Now is not the time for story telling, Maeri. You should go to bed." Yunho finally spared her a glance, removing his attention from the papers and onto his niece.

"But I can't sleep." she pressed her lips shut tightly in a thin line, nervously shifting by the door.

The elder looked at the painting by the corner for a few seconds, contemplating whether he ignores her or tell her what she wants to hear.

It wasn't the perfect time nor was it the right way but she was eventually going to find out and she already knew a few parts.

Yunho sighed in defeat and took his glasses off, tapping the edge of the table as a gesture for her to take a seat on one of the chairs on the other side, diagonal to him.

"Who are those people in the painting? I mean, aside from you and father." she rested her hands on her lap, already paying attention to what her uncle had to tell.

The elder clasped his hands together- resting his forearms on the messy desk.

"We were the best of friends back then. The one on the right was Song Myeon-hui and the woman on the left was Yuan Lôú Zhan."

"Yah! Yuan Lôú Zhan! Song Myeon-hui!" Changmin and Yunho exclaimed, heading over to the two women who locked arms with each other.

The two beautiful young women turned their heads and an annoyed look on both their faces. "Aish, you two seriously should stop getting late or we leave you behind at training." Jaemi glared at the two boys who catched up to them not long ago.

"Sorry, madam Yeon. Our bad." Yunho mimicked, rolling his eyes and making faces at the woman.

Jaemi growled and untangled her arm from Lôú Zhan and went to jump the man.

"Ow, Jaemi it hurts!" Yunho cried out while he was being slapped by the young woman.

Changmin and Lôú Zhan laughing at the duo while they watched.

"To put it, we were partners in crime and we were inseparable since we were kids and grew up as the great heirs of TVXQ." Yunho passionately unfolded the beautiful yet tragic story behind the painting.

"Go go go go, hurry before we get caught!" Changmin ushered his friends as he helped them get in to the vent.

"Come on, Changmin!" Yunho reached his hand out for his friend and the younger reached out and took it.

Jaemi helped as well, pulling him up the vent and closing it underneath them.

It was another successful mission for them yet again.

"We ruled TVXQ together even until we got married and had our own families." he smiled foolishly and looked at the girl. "Sungchan was the first who was born-"