2.5

Chenle parked his bike back into its original space and took his helmet off

The vibrating and roaring of the engine had slowly decreased as it stopped echoing through the huge garage.

Renjun came walking in with the two new members, assisting and discussing a few things with them until he had noticed that the latter was back.

"Chenle, you're back!" the tall latter with brown hair approached him.

"Where were you? You went awol on us after the mission." Renjun slapped his injured arm accidentally and he winced in pain. "Ouch!"

"Omo, you have to get that to Jungwoo hyung." the silvered hair with soft voice checked on his bandaged arm. "But it's perfectly bandaged." he furrowed his brows.

Renjun eyed him suspiciously, eyes looking up at him and back to the bike. "Chenle, can do that by himself." he squinted his eyes at the younger. "I'll be talking to you later." he gave him a knowing look with the 'I'm watching you' fingers, jabbing it in the air as it directed to his fellow chinese friend.

The latter nodded and hung his helmet on the handle of the bike to get back inside to get to Jungwoo and the others.

While walking in the halls, they all had furrowed brows at the return of their member who went awol on them.

Doyoung and Jungwoo had immediately rushed to check on Chenle.

"Oh my gosh, you're back. We heard you got shot, are you okay?" Jungwoo immediately asked the younger, making him sit back on one of the beds of the clinic and checked for his injuries. "Oh, it's well bandaged." he furrowed his brows in confusion as to why it was bandaged well.

Chenle sighed and took the bandage off, revealing the fresh wound that still bled.

The obvious deep wound that the bullet grazed on was too visible.

"Don't you feel light-headed or something?" Doyoung concernly asked the youngest in the room.

"A bit, but I'm feeling okay." he answered honestly.

"Stay here for a while hm? Have some rest and we'll bring your food here later." Jungwoo caressed the youngers head and smiled at him sincerely.

"Thanks hyung. I can rest in my room." he smiled and let the elders help him gain his strength back.

He sat there, getting his wound properly cleaned and stitched.

His mind still wandering to the girl he had left earlier and to the group that she was under cared with.

A sigh leaves his lips as he also thought of his best friend who still gave him the cold shoulder in the past six months since she had left.