2.20

Maeri groggily walked over to the kitchen, rubbing her eyes with one finger- the oversized hoodie she borrowed from Minho reaching up to her mid thighs while she walked in mindlessly, immediately going to the fridge to look for something to make

Suddenly a figure walks up to her. "Welcome to....... Chan's kitchen!" Chan cheerfully exclaimed while he had a box wrapped in a pink cloth.

She laughed at this and felt her day get brighter than it was. "Seriously, was that even necessary?" she scrunched her nose slightly at the silliness.

The eldest joined in laughing. "Just wanted to make ya laugh. Good morning."

Maeri chuckled and shook her head. "Good morning indeed." taking a tupperware of cold rice from the fridge.

"I like americano, i really like it!" Hyunjin happily sings while walking in the kitchen, doing his baby dance with a cup of iced americano in his hand.

Han on the other hand was testing Changbin's patience for the upteenth time already and it had the elder balling his fists to hold him back for whooping the younger's ass.

Felix, Seungmin and Jeongin suddenly walks in with cats in their hands as they were giving it a pet.

With this, Maeri's eyes lit up, leaving her work aside, she ran to the three. "Sooni, Doongi, Dori!!" she patted each cat, giving them a purr before walking over to the sink and do her work.

"No good morning to us?" Felix asked, pouting and giving her puppy eyes.

She turned and stuck her tongue out at them like a child.

"You seem to be in a good mood today." Minho stood beside her by the sink, rolling his sleeves up and washing his hands. "Something good happened?" sparing her a quick glance before turning away and helping Chan with making food.

She shrugged. "I dunno, I just feel good today." happily skipping to help the two boys to prepare breakfast.

Chan and Minho stood on either side of the counter, giving each other a quick glance and a knowing look before a chuckle left their lips in the same time.

Han had started playing with the cats and it had Changbin sighing in relief, heading over to the kitchen to help as well.

"Yeet!" they heard Felix exclaim from the living room and Seungmin and Jeongin had started laughing aloud with probably something the latter said or did.

Hyunjin kept on approaching them and kept on saying how the meat smelled good and how it would be good with ssamjjang and lettuce or how it would be good for some stir fry or maybe some samgyeopsal.

Continuing to bug them, he whined. "When will you guys finish? I'm hungryyy!" he pouted, watching as the four made food.

"Maybe if you sit and wait for a while, hm?" Maeri looked up at him with pleading eyes.