2.32

Maeri ran

Maeri ran.

The guilt was eating her up again.

She hated that place.

She despised being there.

The memories that made her ashamed of her self made her want to just be swallowed by the ground.

She refuses to be in that place but then yet she finds her self always running back to the people whom lived and worked in it.

She hated attachments.

This is what attachments did to her.

She gets connected to someone that once she starts feeling that tight bond between it's gonna make her oh so selfish and not want to let that person go.

She hated it so much.

She hated feeling that way towards them.

However, she was stopped in her tracks when slender arms wrapped around her in a back hug, holding her securely in place as means for her not to run away anymore.

Jisung and Maeri.

Each other's mirrors but aren't each other's missing pieces.

"Don't go. Not again, please." Jisung pleaded, whispering in her ear and his tears rolling down his cheeks and onto her shoulder.

Maeri couldn't hold her sobs in anymore and so she let it out.

This was more painful than the first time it happened.

Her hands reaching to unclasp said male's hold on her although she was struggling to. "Jisung let me go."

"I don't fucking care if you caused me my trauma, Ri. Just please stay, please." he begged, still holding on tight to her.

'I want to stay. I fucking want to. So fucking much but we just can't be together.'

Maeri still tried to loosen his grip on her, her fingers holding Jisung's just to make him let go.

They both had their heart on their sleeve and what else do they have to risk for a love like this?

The answer? Everything.

She wants to get out of that place.

Anywhere but that place.

It was getting her all so guilty and all so ashamed and dirty.

Maeri hates it. "Jisung please let me go. I don't want to be here."

Jisung shook his head, pressing his cheek against hers. "No, please. Don't leave me again."

"Jisung, I don't want to be here. Please let me go." she whimpered, still trying to loosen his grip on her.

And so he gave up but instead he plead. "At least just a few more seconds? A few more and I'll let you go." his whispers mixed with sobs sounded so painful like he was whimpering.