04

excuse any mistakes, enjoy💙!!

continued..

Khalil's Pov

Khalil's Pov

July 19th:Same Night

Before I get into what y'all really wanna know lemme get the boring part out the way first. As y'all know my name is Khalil but I also go as East that was my street name when I was growing up because I was born and raised in East Harlem with my mother my dad he got killed when I was like 1 so I don't remember much bout him but I look like him. I'm 6'4 and my whole body tatted up , y'all probably wondering why I got all these tattoos I get them as coping mechanism so you can say it's kinda like my therapy.

Now that we got that out the way let's get into this mess. It was senior prom day and I was hanging with my older cousin Jordan we was at the shop getting lined up so I can take Ocean to prom because we had everything planned and was real excited to go. I was in the chair texting her and shit being lovey dovey wit my bebe.

After we left the shop I headed to my house with Jordan so I can get dressed but before I could put on my tux. Jordan came in my room saying it was an emergency at the trap, so I texted Ocean and said I'll be 30 minutes late because it was missing product and a luh money it should've been an easy fix..but I was wrong..

When we arrived we went straight to the product room and started sorting shit out then all of a sudden all the lights went out then the door opened and shots where fired than I heard Jordan body fall to the ground and him groaning. When I heard that I just started shooting every bullet at the door which was where they came from and on top of that I couldn't see shit.

When the lights turned back on Jordan was dead right by me.. and I couldn't do shit about it I felt like a failure like how was I supposed to tell my family I blamed myself for his death because I couldn't protect him. I sat there hugging his dead saying I wish it was me and not him until one of my who survived came in and took his body. After that I was so angry at myself and everyone I thought it would be best if I distanced myself I cleaned up and went home and packed up my stuff and wrote a note to my moms saying I was leaving and to tell Ocean that I'm breaking up with her..

Being interrupted from my thought by my phone ringing , I looked down and smiled when I noticed it was my moms facetiming me.

Phone Conversation

"Wassup mama" I asked smiling in the camera.

"Hey son, how you been?" she asked smiling back.

"To be honest not good I've been deep in thought" I said running my hands down my face.

"Well tell me what's up then foo" my mama said while setting her phone up on the kitchen counter waiting on me to continue.

I let out a deep sigh and replied "Yesterday I was at the mall and I saw her-"

"Boy this ain't blues clues tell me who is her" my mama said cutting me off.

I let out a small laugh because my mama always got some smart to say but I'll never tell her that because who finna get busted in the eye not I.

"I saw Ocean ma , she's beautiful as hell and I can't help but picture all the memories we had like when I saw her everything just flooded my mind from our first "I love you's" till the night of prom when i left her the love of my life" I said while shaking my head and sighing deeply.

"You saw my baby , my daughter in law. Did you least go up to her and say something?" she replied.

"Of course ma we kind of bumped into each other and we locked eyes we both froze until I said something to her but she looked so hurt ma and I'm the cause of that pain. She shut me down so quickly and then her friends walked up and talked they shit but I gave Deondre my number to give to her so she can call or text me whenever she's ready to talk." I said explaining what happened yesterday.

"Well for one I know it may sound harsh, but I don't blame her. You were the one who left her with no explanation, what if she did that to you? How would you feel the person you've been with for years just walks out your life with no explanation. I can't imagine how she felt because my daughter really loved and she still does because you know how petty she is she would've got up and acted like she didn't know who you were. When I called her the next morning you could tell she's been crying all night and when I broke the news to her she didn't even reply she just hung up the phone but she still does check up on me and calls me." she replied while shaking her head.

"I really hope she uses my number, because I really love her and I owe her an explanation and I hope she forgives so we can move on from this" I said.

"Imma be honest it's not gonna be easy because y'all literally haven't talked in 5 years so just give her time she'll eventually come around if she does give you another chance everything gonna start off slow" she said with a smile.

"I hope so ma, I really do..but I'm finna let you go I love you ma and be safe" I said cheesing.

"I love you too baby, and don't stress yourself out too much and stay safe out here in these steers ya heard me" she said while laughing.

"Ok ma talk to you later" I said laughing at her crazy ass then hung up the phone.

After I hung up, I got comfortable in my bed and said my nightly pray and then drifted off to sleep with a lot on my mind.

Chapter 4 is complete 🥳

Was he wrong?

Do you guys have hope for them?

How you feel bout mama Gloria?

Any feedback or questions?

Hope you guys enjoyed. Don't forget to vote and add this book to your libraries. 🥺🙏🏾

-loudmouthspamz 😚