48

excuse any mistakes, enjoy💙!!

Oceana's Pov

November 22: Afternoon

It's been 8 days since the whole text message situation, so lemme update you guys. On the 15th I messaged Jasmine back asking if we could link sometime after Thanksgiving and of course, she was cool with that. After, that we stopped texting which I had no problem with because she did just text me outta blue like wtf.

Moving on from that, Khalil and I have both been busy with work. He's getting booked for tattoos left and right, and I'm busy trying to keep the shop and online shop in order because Thanksgiving coming up and you know Black Friday is the next day.

Now that I got y'all all caught up the crew and I are currently in Party City looking for fake blood because I'm bout to prank Khalil ass and his homeboys, they asses think they safe from that lil social experiment.

"Ocean how we finna do this prank" Dre asked.

"So one of y'all finna call Khalil sounding like y'all crying and be like Ocean just got jumped outside the apartment complex sum like that" I said grabbing the blood.

"How bout we say we took you inside the bathroom and you started bleeding from your head then say you stopped breathing or something" Treasure said causing me to smirk.

"Ouuu so two pranks in one getting jump and dead girlfriend prank" Dre said smirking.

"Yesssss let's do that, but we all gotta look fucked up because they know we ain't just gone watch each other get jumped" I said looking back at them.

"True let's get some fake scars" Treasure said.

"Them niggas finna go crazy especially Khalil crazy ass" Dre said laughing looking at the fake scars.

"I might not get dick for weeks" I said throwing my head back.

"Girl you must like angry dick" Dre said eyeing.

"Fr because who likes to get fucked up" Treasure chimed in eyeing me.

"I haven't had real rough sex since I found out I was pregnant, so a lil angry dick won't hurt" I said smiling.

"Don't be talking about my legs hurt or I can't sit down" Dre said trying to sound like me.

"Fr her ass do be sounding like that" Treasure said laughing.

"Fuck y'all" I said laughing.

"Marcus ever gave you angry dick" Treasure asked Dre.