11

excuse any mistakes, enjoy💙!!

continued..

Khalil's Pov

Khalil's Pov

July 25: Same Night

Pulling up inside my reserved parking garage with Ocean parking beside me had me not believing this moment. I never thought 5 years later we would be spending time at each other's homes more than happy with one another.

Getting out my car and locking my doors, I went over to Ocean's car opening the door for her and grabbing her bag then also helping her out and locking her doors. She know better to not to open the door or grab anything when I'm around, my momma raised me to be a gentleman not some random ass nigga who thinks a woman is expected to open up the door for him and her that's just bitch right there.

"Thank you bubba" she said grabbing onto my hand that as free.

"Girl you know it ain't nothing, my momma used to get on my ass about opening doors for women and it's just been instilled in my head ever since" I said laughing a little.

"Speaking of Mama Gloria, we got a nail and feet appointment with my auntie Monica when she comes down her in two weeks" she said cheesing while we stepped inside the elevator going up to my penthouse.

"I love how you still talk and do things with her, she had told me about it the day after I had saw you at the mall and explained everything that happened" I said looking down at her smiling.

"Boy you know that's forever my Mama even when we on bad terms" she said laughing a luh bit.

That's one of the thing I love about her, when we was younger and we used to have our petty arguments she never stopped communicating with my moms because their relationship was so tight and still is, it's like she doesn't let what we go through effect the others around us visa versa.

"Yea I know y'all a mess when y'all link up just be talking bout everybody and they momma especially Monica" I said while laughing shaking my head as we arrived to my front door as I unlocked it and we walked in.

"Don't do us we just be having girl time enjoying ourselves and people just do happen to pop up inside our conversations" she replied laughing.

"Umm chile anyways so" I said trying to sound like Nicki while motioning for her to follow me upstairs to my bedroom.

"Boy don't be trying to sound like Nicki when yo voice deep as hell" she said laughing at my attempt of the Nicki meme impersonation.

"I don't know why you keep calling me a boy knowing I'm grown ass man, and when you see this dick you gone have a change in yo choice of words when referring to me" I said mugging her as I placed her bag on my bed sitting next to it.

"Anyways" she said rolling her eyes.

"Cut that shit out ma, and come here" I said licking my lips as she slowly approached me.