99

excuse any mistakes, enjoy💙!!

Khalil's Pov

August 10th: Morning

Wassup y'all it's been a couple weeks since K'asan's birthday so lemme update y'all on what's been going on in the Willams family.

Boom so yesterday we went to Oceana's doctors appointment, and we found out we're not having one but two babies this time and a nigga is so excited like damn my soilders marched up and that bitch and built a house house for two, lmao.

The reason her appointment was pushed back is because we have to go to New York early for my concert which sold out by the way and that was just a proud moment for Oceana and I because I really do this for her and K'asani and I love making them proud.

Y'all know how I never got the chance to take Oceana to prom? Well that's changing this weekend today I'm meeting up with Deondre, Treasure, Jasmine, and an event planner to make that happen for my baby this weekend because I feel as if I owe that to her and myself because shit I wanna experience prom too even if I'm grown asf.

Last month was the anniversary of Jordan's death and I cried like a baby like I didn't even wanna be by Oceana but that didn't stop her she dropped K'asani off at Treasure them house then she came back and held me all day and spent time with me and that just goes to show her love for me and is real and genuine like I love that woman so much yo I would deadass do anything for her no question ion care how hard the task is I'll still do it to make her happy.

Right now she sleep with her head on my chest just slobbin' all on me she lucky she 10 weeks pregnant with twins and she need this rest because if she didn't I'd push her head off me right now then I'll just deal with her attitude later.

Grabbing my phone off my nightstand I unlocked my phone and went to my messages then I scrolled down and went to me and Deondre's messages.

Oceana's Ghetto Ass Friend😒🤚🏽

Me: You free today or you got heads to do nigga?- 7:45 A.M.

Oceana's Ghetto Ass Friend😒🤚🏽: Yes, I'm free what you want Twiggy🙄.- 7:47 A.M.

Me: You big bitch I know I'm skinny you don't gotta keep reminding😐, buuuut I need y'all help with something meaning you, Treasure, and Jasmine.- 7:48 A.M.

Oceana's Ghetto Ass Friend😒🤚🏽: Not you getting mad😂😂, and with what.- 7:48 A.M.