24

excuse any mistakes, enjoy💙!!

continued..

Khalil's Pov

Khalil's Pov

August 19th: Same Night

I had just got done smoking my blunt now I was headed back inside. This hotel room has two bathrooms, so while she was in the master bathroom I went to other one so I could wash up.

20 minutes later..

I was fresh out the shower with a towel wrapped around me..I didn't even bother to put on any clothes because what's the point.

When I came back in the room she was still in the bathroom so I sat on the bed and patiently waited for her.

10 minutes later..

The door finally opened and a nigga was in trance staring at my baby body, she looked so good in that lingerie set I was probably drooling. I know she could see my lil friend poking through the towel saying hey.

 I know she could see my lil friend poking through the towel saying hey

(Pretend she's standing up)

"Damn ma..do a spin for a nigga you look good asf" I said making her blush.

She made her way in front me and did a spin, then she turned to the back and made her ass clap for me for awhile while I smacked it hyping her up, then she stood back up facing me again now standing in between my legs.

"Thank you papa" she said replying back to the compliment I have her earlier.

"When we get back to and we find a condo we most definitely getting a strip pole in that bitch" I said being deadass serious.

"Ok papa" she said pushing me back on the bed sitting on my stomach. Like damn not you tryna be in control because that's my job tonight.

While she set on top of me she took off her bra, and letting her twins fall out a nigga felt like he was baby because I was ready to suck on them bitches like I'm tryna get milk outta them.