42

excuse any mistakes, enjoy💙!!

Oceana's Pov

November 5: Morning

Waking up this morning I was in a really good mood my doctor appointment was scheduled for today and a bitch was excited.

This morning I didn't even bother to mess with Khalil like I usually do. I just got out of bed then made my way inside the bathroom to pee then handle my hygiene.

Khalil been acting mad weird lately, and ion know what his lil problem is because when we left Texas we was doing good we even talked about the whole situation that happened at the warehouse.

Ever since he went out with his boys the other day he been acting weird, he act like I want punch him in his esophagus then cry afterwards.

While I was starting the shower Khalil walked in the bathroom, and didn't even speak to me he just started using the bathroom.

Stripping out of my clothes I let out a small chuckle then I put my shower cap on then stepped inside the shower.

30 minutes later...

I was out the shower and now in my closet with my towel wrapped around my body looking for an outfit to wear today, after picking out an outfit I laid it on my island that was in the middle of my closet.

I was about to lotion up, but my phone dinged looking down at the notification, and it was a text from the group chat.

3/3🫂💕

Treasure☺️💘: Y'all niggas acting weird after they lil link up?- 8:07 A.M.

Me: Yes, Trigga acting weird too?- 8:07 A.M.

Treasure☺️💘: Yessss I'm just like wtf🥴!- 8:08 A.M.

DreDre💁🏾‍♀️💞: Marcus acting weird too I'm finna send him back to niggasRus😒.- 8:08 A.M.

Me: 😂😂, I lowkey think they up to something.- 8:08 A.M.

Treasure☺️💘: Up to what though🤨.- 8:09 A.M.