32

excuse any mistakes, enjoy 💙!!

Khalil's Pov

September 22: Morning

Waking up this morning Ocean wasn't in bed with me, so I just sat back thinking about last night and how today finna go. A nigga really froze last night when he was nutting like I swear on everything a nigga was seeing straight stars. I don't know if I want her to ride my shit again she dangerous asf on top.

I heard Simone on some snake shit, because ever since the whole Punta Cuna blow out her ass been real quiet didn't even pop up or nothing. So hearing her and Tianna name in the same sentence didn't surprise me, but I lowkey feel like she knew where we was going that night when we went to "Diamonds".

I know Oceana and all her friends share their location with one another. I'm thinking one of them forgot to stop sharing their location with her or some shit ion know but we gone find out later today.

Other than that bullshit, a nigga really happy with his relationship. Oceana is nothing but good to me and I appreciate her more and more everyday. I'm so glad we bumped into each other that day at the shoe store because a nigga been smiling ever since she been back
in life.

I wonder where her ass at..

"HELP I'VE FALLEN AND I CAN'T GET UP" I yelled out sounding like that life alert lady, then I started laughing when I heard her footsteps coming up the stairs.

"Baby what's wrong" she asked in a panicked tone busting through the door limping. When she saw me still in the bed she just mugged me.

"Man what the fuck Khalil" she said mugging me.

"Good morning baby" I said smiling at her.

"Bye, I was downstairs getting my hair done" she said rolling her eyes.

So that's why she came up here in that wig cap shit.

"You not finna help me" I said sounding all sad poking my lip out.

"Nope, you better start hopping" she said still mugging me.

"Call me when you done, I got breakfast downstairs for you" she said then left me in the room alone again.

Oh she was really serious..

Getting up from the bed I grabbed my crutches and positioned them under my arms, and started hopping my ass to the bathroom.