53

excuse any mistakes, enjoy💙!!

Khalil's Pov

November 27: Morning

"Bubba get up" I heard Oceana say, but I ain't feel like moving.

"Baby..wake up my love" she said kissing all over my face causing me to open my eyes.

"Good morning ma" I said in a low voice.

"Good morning baby" she said sitting up in the bed then she moved over and straddled my stomach.

"How you feeling ma" I asked looking up at her rubbing her belly.

"Good, I wanna go shopping today" she said smiling big.

"Ok, what else you wanna do" I asked smiling at her.

"I don't know I just wanna spend the day with you" she said shrugging.

"What you wanna eat" I asked.

"I want a fruit bowl with yogurt" she said causing me to nod my head.

"Let's get our hygiene and stuff handled then we can head out for today" I squeezing her ass.

"I need my kisses first" she said smiling.

I held onto her hips then set up in the bed causing her to land in my lap then I leaned in and kissed her deeply then I pulled away after a while.

"We can get dressed now" she said cheesing.

"Hold onto my shoulders" I said causing her to wrap her arms around my shoulders then I got up outta the bed with her in my arms then I walked to the bathroom with her in my arms.

35 minutes later...

We were both walking out the bathroom in towels with our hygiene handled and we're about to get dressed.

"Baby lemme put your body butter on" I said looking at Oceana.

"Mhm no, you might try to fuck me, and I'm hungry" she said eyeing me causing me to bust out laughing.

"Baby I promise I'm not" I said looking at her.

"Mhm, here" she said eyeing me handing me the body butter then she walked over to the bed, letting her towel fall then she laid back on the bed.

Walking over to her I let my eyes roam her entire body my baby was so beautiful, and this pregnancy had her glowing.

"You so beautiful ma" I said looking at her causing her to blush then I opened up the jar, scooping out a large amount placing it on the palm of my left hand.

"Thank you bubba" she replied softly while I lathered a small amount of body butter on her belly then I moved down to her thighs doing the same thing.