05

excuse any mistakes, enjoy💙!!

Oceana's Pov                                                                                                                                             

Oceana's Pov                                                                                                                                        

July 22: Mid-morning

It's been 5 days since I've last seen Khalil let's just say these last couple of days have been rough. I think about him all the time like I want to talk to him but at the same time I don't because what if he just ups and leaves again like last time.

I can't lie and say I don't miss him because Lord knows I miss that lil boy, but I'm just so scared to open up to him again, scared to get hurt but like my auntie always says "YOLO".

So today I'm gonna ask DreDre to give me his number.

Time Skip: Afternoon...

It's now like one in the afternoon I had a late start to my morning due to me being so deep in thought I was currently fresh out the shower and I was looking for an outfit to wear to my hair appointment.

After, I picked out my outfit I went to my dresser and pulled out my matching blue lace bra and panty set then I layer it on top of my outfit.

30 minutes later...

I was now dressed and headed out the door with my purse and the keys to my all black range rover that I gifted myself last year for my birthday.

The car...

An hour later

An hour later...

Walking in the shop, I was greeted by the receptionist.

"Hey Oceana, Dre dem in the back" Toya Ghetto ass said flipping through her magazine.

"Thank you girl" I said while smiling at her and walking to the more exclusive side of the Salon.

"HEY HOES, I KNOW YALL MISSED ME" I said busting inside of the back room then I shut the door behind me.