106

excuse any mistakes, enjoy💙!!

Khalil's Pov

June 25th: Morning

"Papa I need to go get myself together I haven't had a wax, got my nails done, or hair done in months I feel like a big ass gorilla all I been doing is being a mom and working out" Oceana said walking inside the toilet area.

Hey y'all it's been a couple months since y'all heard from us a life has been hectic like real hectic. The twins are officially three months and I haven't touched or made love to my wife because we've been so busy with them and a lot of others.

I never knew planning a wedding was this fucking and it's even harder with newborns and a toddler running around like both me and Oceana are stressed and we've been taking it out of each recently and I don't like that at all like we be getting into petty little arguments over the dumbest things and the source of our problem is that we miss each other because that's when we tend to bump heads a lot.

We're weird like that.

"I need to get myself together too I feel like a fucking slob, I'm also fucking horny, kids crying left and right I just need a few hours alone with my wife" I said throwing my head back.

"I'm calling Mama G we need at least half the day together because I miss you and I hate having small arguments with you" she said sitting on my lap.

"Ma you do know I'm taking a shit right" I asked looking at her.

"Yes, why else you sitting on the toilet" she asked putting her head on my shoulder.

"I miss you too baby and I don't like that shit either I love every single one of our kids but we just need a lil time to ourselves" I expressed then I kissed her forehead.

"Yea, they're down for their morning nap now I'm finna call her now" she said pulling out her phone then she unlocked it.

"Ma get up so I can wipe my ass" I said tapping her thigh.

"Ok, imma be in the bedroom" she said getting up from my lap.

"Ok beautiful" I said smiling at her.

"Ugh, I feel so ugly right now" she said then she walked out and cracked the door.

"Yea, ion like det you too beautiful to feel like that my love" I called out.

"Thank you daddy" she called out causing me to roll my eyes.

She know that shit get me hard, annoying ass.