38

excuse any mistakes, enjoy💙!!

continued...

Khalil's Pov

Khalil's Pov

October 21: Afternoon

While I was getting dressed all a nigga could do was smile like my baby really did her thing today with these gifts.

I love her so much man I'm so glad she back in my life. I can't wait till her birthday a nigga finna go all out.

I was finished getting dressed, and now it was time to bother my baby.

"Ohhh Oceeeaannaa" I called out walking inside the room.

"Yess bubba" she said letting out a deep sigh not even looking my way.

Lmao..

"Not you deep breathin' me" I said walking over to her with my hand on my chest.

"And did because I know you tryna bother me" she said putting on her shoes.

"Huh, what you talking bout" I asked playing dumb.

"Bubba I know you" she said looking up
at me then smiling.

"Who you tryna look good for" she asked pulling out her phone.

"My wife" I said smiling.

"Lemme take a picture of you" she said going to her camera.

I did a lil pose for her

I deadass felt like a lil kid talking bout some "lemme take a picture"..

"Lemme post you real quick then we can head out" she said going to instagram.

"Ok ma" I said replying back to people saying happy birthday.

Like by: TheRealOceana_, and 1,452,490 others.

|TheRealOceana_: Happy Birthday 24th birthday daddy🥳 I love you you so much, I'm so glad I could make your day special🥺💕. @03.East|