14

excuse any mistakes, enjoy💙!!

Oceana's Pov

August 9: Mid- Afternoon

It's been two weeks since the weekend I spent with Khalil. I'm currently on my way to the airport to pick up Mama Gloria and my Aunt Monica because they caught the same flight. Khalil was supposed to do it but be canceled last minute for a damn tattoo appointment. Let's just say we not talking right now because I went off on his giant ass. Lemme tell y'all how it started..que the flashback!!

Flashback..

I woke up and did my usually morning routine, which consist of me showering, washing my face, brushing my teeth and eating.

While I was eating a call from Khalil came in and of course I answered it because that's my baby.

Phone Conversation

"Hey Khalil, how may I assist you this lovey Sunday morning" I said answering phone.

"Stop playing wit me, but ma I need a favor" he said.

"Which issss" I asked batting my eyelashes.

"I need you to pick up moms and aunt Monica up I can't make it" he said

"Why not? You just told me last night you could" I said mugging the phone then placing it back to my ear.

"Chris Brown is down here and he booked a last minute session with me early this morning and I accepted it" he said.

"Khalil I should really bust you in yo mf head, like you need to work on time management because what if I had shit to do then they would've been assed out. Like I respect your hustle but respect others time as well" I said.

"Man you gone be at home anyways so chill" he said with his voice laced with attitude.

"Nigga I be at where" I asked "I don't be just at home sitting down because my job doesn't consist of me sitting on my ass all day. I'm always on the go checking problems at the shop or even helping them package orders" I said replying back to him.

"So you picking them up or not" he said ignoring all that I said and replying blandly.

"You know what Khalil fuck you, wit yo duck looking ass" I said hanging up the phone.

Flashback Ended..

Parking in front of the airport at entrance I sat there waiting for them to come out because they was getting their bags and you know that shit takes mad long for no reason.

While I was waiting Summer Walker "Girls Needs Love" started playing I was getting in the mood singing and rocking my hips back and forth in my seat gripping the steering wheel and all. Because I do just need some dick.