68

excuse any mistakes, enjoy💙!!

Khalil's Pov

October 21: Late Night

It's like three something in the morning and we're finally at our hotel in CANCUN I've wanting to come to Cancun since I was high school, but I just never had the chance to actually go so a nigga shed a couple tears when we landed here my baby knows how to make a nigga cry she's so perfect, big dot.

"Lemme get these bags so we can head upstairs" I said opening the car door.

"Leave the blue duffel bag in there one of your gifts in there and ion need you peeking nigga" Oceana said eyeing me.

"Gifts? I thought this trip was my gift" I said smiling at her.

"You know I gotta spoil my bubba" she said smiling.

"Can I get some pussy when we go upstairs" I asked getting out of the car.

"Yes" she said smirking, causing me to shut the door and rush to the back so I can get our bags.

10 minutes later...

"Open the door papa" Oceana said smiling handing me the keycard.

"What you up to" I asked eyeing her taking the keycard.

"Just open the door" she said laughing.

Placing the keycard by the door the light on the door turned green then I pushed the door opened for us and Oceana closed it behind us.

Walking inside our room we had a whole ass tub inside of our room and it was decorated with candles and rose petals and so was the bed.

"C'mere baby" I said putting or bags down in the corner next to our dresser.

"Yes" she asked placing the duffel bag in the closet then she walked over to me.