64

excuse any mistakes, enjoy💙!!

continued...

Khalil's Pov

Khalil's Pov

July 24: Early Morning

"Baby come on you gotta get" I said softly taking the covers off of Oceana.

"Baby it really hurts" she whined with her eyebrows furrowed.

"I know ma, but you gotta get up so we can go to the hospital" I said rubbing her belly.

"Ok, where's my phone I need to track these contractions" she said sitting up slowly in the bed.

"I'm already ahead of you and I have all of our stuff in the car" I said helping her out of bed, with my phone in my pocket.

"Baby you have to call everybody" she said leaning against me as we walked to the bathroom.

"I'll do that in a few I wanna make sure you're ok first" I said starting the shower.

"OH MY GOOOSH KHALIL" she said groaned out holding onto my hand.

"Why it sounds like you moaning, and your contractions are 8 minutes apart" I said chuckling, then I documented it on my phone.

"Baby I don't think I can get in the shower" she said softly.

"Ok lemme wipe you down and get you a change of clothes" I said turning off the shower.

35 minutes later...

We're finally in the car and on the way to the hospital. I'm not even finna cap a nigga is scared shitless, but the doctor said it's best if you try and stay calm and that's what I'm tryna do.

"Baby I love you so much, but we ain't having no more kids" Oceana said letting out a deep breath while rubbing her belly.

"I love you too ma, and your answer will change I'm not even finna feed into that" I said looking over at her briefly then I turned my attention back to the road.

"Baby call them now or text them" Oceana said referring to the crew.

"Ok ma" I replied, then I held down the phone button on my steering wheel then the car began to speak.

"Who would you like to make a call to" the car asked.

"Call the crew" I said grabbing Oceana's hand I knew she was finna have another contraction by the way she moving in the seat.