76

excuse any mistakes, enjoy💙!!

Oceana's Pov

December 5: Late Morning
Willams' Estate, ATL

Hey bitches it's been a couple weeks since y'all heard from us, and we're finally moved into our house like YESSSSS!!! A bitch finally got a house no more condo even though we created so many memories there, but now we're ready to create so much many more memories in this house which is our forever home because I refuse to move again.

Do y'all not know how hard it is to move with a baby and a husband who doesn't listen to shit you say, like bitch it's haaaarrd. We started our moving process on the November 10th which was the day after the builders said our house was ready.

On the 12th Mama G came down to Miami to get K'asani because we didn't want her out here for long because we didn't know what would pop off and we also didn't want her around all the people coming in and out of our old condo.

All the furniture and TVs we gave them all away because our new home is already furnished so there's no reason for us to keep all that unnecessary stuff.

The hardest part of our moving process was packing up our clothes, K'asani's stuff, and our cars. Khalil and I have so many clothes it's ridiculous and don't get me started on K'asani she had so much from the baby shower that imma have to go through later on because half of that shit she can't even fit.

I'm so glad we got two garages that can hold up to 10 cars because baby we got so many cars it's ridiculous, but we drive all of them so I ain't complaining.

We officially moved inside the house December 1st meaning we unpacked all of our things and put them in their respected places because we did host Thanksgiving dinner at our house, and sadly Mama G's boo couldn't make it because he was with his family but he said he should be down for Christmas. Speaking of Christmas I'm soooo excited for Christmas this year it's K'asani's first Christmas and I can't wait to go shopping and wrap all her gifts.

Uhh, what's next? Zae oh yea we found homeboy's location well Marcus found his location and we got people following him around to see what he be up to the reason why we not doing anything yet is because one we just moved, two my birthday is next week, and three Christmas is coming up so we just gone do it after those events.

Oh, yea the last thing before we get into now the crew is moving to Atlanta as well so they can be close by us which I thought was so cute and Khalil thought they was being copycatters which I found hilarious like I deadass can't take him serious sometimes, the only person up here in Atlanta right now with us is Jasmine.