66

excuse any mistakes, enjoy💙!!

Khalil's Pov

July 26:Late Morning

Today is the day we finally get to go home and a nigga can't wait because Oceana and I are tired of sleeping in this pooh ass hospital bed like a nigga couldn't even move around like he wants to.

Anyways, K'asani and I are the only ones up right now and I'm currently feeding her a bottle because last night she was having trouble latching onto Oceana's nipple so we decided to give her formula from now on.

"Princess tell yo mama to get up, daddy missing her and I know you're missing her too" I said looking down at K'asani.

"But while she's sleep let's talk.. I know yo mama said yesterday that me and your uncles were bullshittin' about you not being able to have a boyfriend, but we weren't no boys all boys have cooties and are yucky and you don't wanna be yucky like them the only boys who aren't yucky are me and your uncles" I said, then I took the bottle out of her mouth and placed in on the table beside the chair we were sitting in.

"Really Khalil" Oceana said softly laughing.

Grabbing her blanket I laid it across my shoulder then I laid her against my shoulder then I started burping her.

"Yes really, but good morning ma" I said smiling her.

"Good morning papa" she said sitting up in the bed slowly then she got up.

"Where you going" I asked lightly patting Sani's back.

"To the bathroom I'm finna get myself cleaned up I'm ready to get the fuck" she said walking over to her hospital bag then she picked it up.

"Umm, ma'am you forgot something" I said mugging her.

"Oh yea, and fix your face" she said walking over to us then she bent down and placed two kisses on my lips then she kissed Sani's head.

"Call me if you need help" I said smiling at her then I took Sani off my shoulder because I heard her burp.

"Ok papa" she said smiling then she walked away, while she was walking away my eyes went straight to her ass.

Damn...

"Let's get you cleaned up baby" I said smiling down at K'asani then I up with her.

An hour later...

It was 12:30 sum and we were all dressed with our bags packed ready to go home. Yesterday, I had Dre them to pick up some things at the mall for me so I could give them to Oceana as her push present.