67

excuse any mistakes, enjoy💙!!

Oceana's Pov

October 20: Afternoon 

It's been about three months since we've brought K'asani home and let's just say parenthood is not easy, but we enjoy everyday with our princess.

I got my stitches out in the middle of August and Khalil and I still haven't had sex because when we get home from work we be so tired from the night before that we immediately knock out in each other arms.

I'm not even gone lie I miss my bubba, but it's like we've been so busy with Sani we barely have time for ourselves but that's changing later today Mama G is coming to get K'asani for a few days because I'm taking Khalil out of town for his birthday which is tomorrow then later on the crew is flying out to join us.

Can y'all believe my baby finna be 25 tomorrow like where has time went, and y'all already know I got a couple surprises for him that I can't wait to give him.

Now that y'all all caught up on everything let's get into now. Khalil is currently at work and I'm home with K'asani who's currently taking her afternoon nap in our bed.

Getting up from the bed I grabbed the baby monitor and made my to the closet to pack our bags since Khalil doesn't know where we're going I'm just doing everything for him which I don't mind at all I love packing his suitcase for him because he just likes to throw random shit in that bitch and ion like that.

An hour later...

I was walking back into the room with the baby monitor still in my hand it didn't take long for me to pack because I already had packed some of my clothes earlier in the week so all I had to do was pack for my bubba which was easy.

Looking over at the bed Sani was still knocked in the middle of bed in her diaper, walking over to my phone I swiped over to my camera and took a picture of her swiping back over I looked through my notifications and I saw I had three missed calls from Khalil.

Oop, I didn't even hear my phone.

Unlocking my phone I pressed his contact name and sat down on the little chair we had in our room then he picked up the second ring.

Phone Conversation

"You mad at me or something? Why you not answering the phone" Khalil asked softly as soon as the phone connected.

"No, bubba I'm not mad and I was in the closet I didn't hear my phone ringing my bad" I said softly into the phone.