105

excuse any mistakes, enjoy💙!!

Oceana's Pov

March 23: Afternoon

"Papa you got yo shit packed for the hospital" I asked waddling inside the room with a bag of cool ranch doritos.

Hey y'all issa new year and things have changed first let's start with Treasure and Mateo they are officially done with each other and she's temporarily moved inside of our guest house until her house is finished and Mateo is currently in rehab tryna get himself together for the baby because she's due in September.

Marcus and Deondre are doing good as usual being the goofy couple they are, but their planning on getting into business together which is great because we'll all be doing our own things.

Next, K'asani my baby is a mini me and that shit is crazy like she remind me so much of myself and she's only one well she finna be two in a couple months my baby is getting so big though and her speech is getting better and she's very smart.

Lastly, Khalil and I have been good he's been working on new projects and things for his music, but he kept his promise he does it all at the house. We recently went on a babymoon last month/ valentine getaway trip to Cancun because I wanted to go there again and I had so much fun spending time with him.

Oop before I forget the babies. Later tonight Khalil and I are going to the hospital so I can get medically induced because the twins were supposed to be here last week, but they're still in the oven baking and I'm ready to get them the fuck out so I can live on them and actually get some sleep because baby they asses be having world war three in my belly.

"Yup, I do I even packed yours" he said smiling at me.

"Thank you, because I forgot" I said walking over to him and stood in between his legs.

"MA MA" K'asani called out from her room.

"My ass is tired go see what she want please papa" I said looking down at him then I moved out of his way.

"Ok, baby get in the bed we finna come in here and you supposed to be on bed rest anyways" he said getting up then he pushed the cover back then he helped me inside.

"I can't wait for you guys to come out y'all got my ass tired" I said rubbing my belly.

"They'll be out later tonight or early tomorrow morning" he said kissing my forehead.

"I'm ready for you to suck on my titties again and hold me" I said looking at him.

"I miss my titties too I swear imma suck some milk outta dem bitches once you feeling better" he said causing me to bust out laughing.