25

excuse any mistakes, enjoy💙!!

Oceana's Pov

August 20th:Morning

It was the next morning and a bitch was more than happy. I got a promised ring and some bomb dick last night, but of course I got bad news as well but I'm not gonna dwell on that because God got us.

Khalil was still sleep next to me with his morning wood on full display just looking sexy. I swear this nigga never wear boxers to bed. I decided why not play with it, it's mine anyways. I reached over and grabbed the oil Khalil used last night for my massage I decided I was gone use it to beat his dick with because he already fucked up my hair I don't need him tugging at it more.

I put some oil on the palm of my right hand then placed the oil back down on the nightstand. Rubbing the oil into both of my palms I reached over and grabbed his dick and started slowly stroking it.

He started to move around in his sleep a little bit I thought this nigga was waking up he just let out a low groan then started snoring again. I lowkey think he was having a dream about me and I was just enhancing it because he started speaking in his sleep.

"Fuck Ocean...you like this dick in your guts" he mumbled. I wanted to bust out and say yes daddy I love your dick in my guts but I decided against it and started speeding up.

I was jerking his shit faster and adding just the right amount of pressure, I must've been doing something right because I saw precum coming out the tip then his eyes popped open and locked on mine. I just smiled at him and continued doing what I was doing.

"B-bae what you doing.. mmm that feel good grip that shit again" he said in his sleepy voice and that shit was mad deep.

"Like this" I asked him adding the same amount of pressure again while stroking him faster.

"Y-yea just like that I'm finna bust" he groaned out with his eyes rolled back.

After like 4 minutes my baby was cumming inside my hand and he sounded sexy asf moaning in his morning voice.

"Fuuuucck..lick that shit up" he said referring to his nut he didn't have to tell me twice.

First I licked my hands clean then I bent down and kissed his tip then I put it in my mouth sucking on it a little causing him to push my head back he was still sensitive I guess then I swallowed everything.

"Mmm you taste good, good morning papa we gotta get up and find something to eat" I said smiling at him while he mugged me.