46

excuse any mistakes, enjoy💙!!

Oceana's Pov

November 14th: Mid-Afternoon

It's been a week since we've left Atlanta, and I'm officially 8 weeks pregnant. When we got home Khalil went to work, and I stayed home looking at places to open up my hair store so far I haven't found shit like wtf. It's been a boring ass week, but tonight we having game night at Treasure and Mateo's new house.

Khalil and I were in charge of bringing snacks and drinks. I was mad asf when they put us in charge of that because they know I can't drink like wtf.

Anyways, now that y'all caught up.

I'm currently on my way to Khalil's tattoo shop with his lunch he called me earlier asking if I could bring him some shrimp alfredo from Olive Garden.

15 minutes later...

I was now parked outside his shop. Turning off my car and taking off my seatbelt I reached over to the passenger side to grab his food and my purse once I grabbed everything I opened up my car door then shut it behind me then I locked my car doors then I made my way to the entrance.

Opening the door all eyes was on me and I just mugged them because what the fuck they looking at. Looking around my eyes landed on Khalil sitting down and some chick was in his face cheesing real big and shit twirling her hair with one finger.

So I walked over there and sat on his lap.

"Uhh who are you," the girl asked.

"You know this my wife so shut up..stank breath ass" Khalil said mumbling the end.

"Hey, baby how you feeling" he asked putting his hand under my shirt and rubbing my belly.

"I'm feeling good" I said looking back at him.

"So you didn't see me talking to him" she asked me.

"I did, but do I care no" I said looking at her.

"You need to get her she's mad disrespectful" she said talking to Khalil.

"Ion need to get shit my baby said what the fuck she said ion even know why you in my face" Khalil said mugging her.

"I wanted to see if you wanted to go to the club with me and my girls you didn't hear me" she asked causing me to laugh.