31

excuse any mistakes, enjoy 💙!

Oceana's Pov

September 21: Evening

My baby and I was finally home from the hospital, and just chilling in my bed watching a movie.

When he was getting released earlier today the doctor decided last minute that he didn't need to use a wheelchair, so he now has crutches.

Before we made it back home ya girl had to go and get waxed, and Khalil ass wanted to come with me, lemme tell y'all next time his ass just gone be staying home because he cannot go to another appointment with me..

QUE THE FLASHBACK!!

Flashback..

Khalil and I was currently in the car driving leaving from the hospital, when I asked him a question.

"Baby I got a wax appointment, you want me to drop you off or you staying with me" I asked him. I was lowkey hoping he would say go home, I love my baby but when it comes to our pussy he be doing too much.

"Umm..I'm coming with you" he replied back.

"Baby when we get in here please don't be mugging these people or trying to cuss them out, because they only doing they job" I said driving in the direction of the wax place.

He sucked his teeth before he replied "I guess I can be quiet and just watch, but I'm not making no promises"

"Ok" I said rolling my eyes
"I saw that, I'll still fuck you up with this cast on and all don't play with me Oceana" he said

I just turned on the music and continued driving to my destination.

35 minutes later..

Khalil and I was sitting in the waiting room waiting to get called back.

A few minutes later Amanda my wax lady came from the back and called my name and told me to follow her to the back. So Khalil and I got up and followed behind her until we reached the room.

"Ok, I'll give you few minutes to change" Amanda said after she started the wax.

"Ok" I said and waited for her to exit the room.

Khalil ass was sitting down with his crutches placed under the chair he was sitting in.

"What you getting waxed" he asked me.