61

Oceana's outfit^^

excuse any mistakes, enjoy💙!!

continued...

Oceana's Pov

Oceana's Pov

February 13th: Late Morning

Today is the day we find out the gender of our baby and a bitch is so happy. Khalil's family flew out a couple days ago so they already down here, and my dad and his people coming or whatever so we can meet and shit. I just hope everybody get along because if anybody fuck up me and my baby's day I'm shooting they car up.

Anyways, Khalil and I just got out the shower and we're about to get dressed for the gender reveal because Dre and Treasure thought it was a smart idea to have the party two hours away from our house, like wtf??!! The party starts at 3:00, and it's already 11 so we're on schedule.

"Ma c'mere and lemme put your body butter on" Khalil said grabbing my body butter off the dresser.

"Ok papa" I said walking over to him.

"You excited" he asked rubbing the body butter on my belly.

"Yes, I'm so ready to find out the gender" I said smiling.

"Me too, I just hope everything go smoothly" he said bending down, rubbing the butter on my legs.

"If anybody act up I'm fucking up they car and imma be like good luck getting home bitch" I said causing him to bust out laughing.

"Nah, ma we fucking up they car together" he said smiling up at me.

"My partner and crime" I said cheesing at him, then he kissed my belly then he stood up.

"Yo father coming" he asked closing the body butter.

"Yea, and his lil folks he want me to meet" I said rolling my eyes.

"Bae just keep an open mind when you meet them" he said kissing my forehead.

"Ok baby daddy" I said smiling, causing him to cross his arms and mug me.

Lmao his mad ass.

"Oceana don't play with me I ain't yo fucking baby daddy I'm your husband and the father of your child" he said still mugging.

"Shut the fuck up and help me put on my dress" I said laughing.

"No, go ask your baby daddy" he said walking over to the bed where his outfit was laid out at.