104

excuse any mistakes, enjoy💙!!

Oceana's Pov

December 20th: Afternoon

"Khalil where you at you know we got class today" I asked as soon as the phone connected.

"Damn, when the fuck is winter break" he asked sucking teeth.

"It starts tomorrow now where you at" I asked mugging.

"In driveway I went to pick us up something to eat I'm coming now" he said causing me to smile.

"Yay" Sani said clapping causing me to bust out laughing.

"You go me on speaker" he asked laughing.

"Yup, the lady outside yet" I asked.

"Yea, ha lil ugly ass just pulled up and I hope she heard me because she know ian deserve no 76 on that test wrinkly face ass hoe" he said causing me to bust out laughing.

"I told you to let me help you because you fell asleep, but nah you wanted to be Sid the science kid" I said causing him to suck his teeth then he hung up.

"I'm hoooommmee" he dragged out being all loud.

"Da da" K'asani said excitedly then she got up from the couch and ran over to Khalil.

"Hey princess, you missed me" he asked picking her up then he kissed all over her face.

"No" she said laughing causing me to bust out laughing.

"Get off me then" he said acting like he was finna drop her.

"I play" she said laughing causing him to laugh.

"Oh so you just playing" he asked kicking the door closed in front of our teacher's face.

"Khalil" I said giving him that look.

"Fine" he said then he opened the door for her.

"Good afternoon Mr. Willams, and good afternoon K'asani" she said smiling then she came in the house rolling her suitcase.

"Hi" K'asani said softly.

"Mhm hey Angie" Khalil said mugging her causing me to chuckle.

"I see you're still upset about your grade" she said laughing.

"And is because you wrong ian deserve no 76 on that d-a-m-n test" he said then he walked over to me and handed me my food.