60

excuse any mistakes, enjoy💙!!

Oceana's Pov

February 12th: Morning

Hey, y'all it's been a couple months since the engagement and lemme tell y'all things went downhill and when I say downhill I mean all the way downhill. Khalil and I are currently separated and living in separate houses because he cheated on me, and he tried to deny it I found a pair of panties in his car and I knew they weren't mine so we had a whole blow out and now it's just me, and my baby taking on this new year together.

Nah, I'm just playing lmao!! I WOULD KILL HIM AND THE BITCH, RESPECTFULLY!!

I did find a pair of my panties in his car the other day though, and this nasty ass nigga put it in his pocket talm bout he finna add them to his collection.

Lemme tell what's been going on because it's been a couple months, and things are starting to change. So, as y'all know ya girl got engaged a couple months back and everything just feels so right and perfect it's crazy like Khalil and I barely argue, and people be asking us what's our secret.

Hell I don't even know the secret, we just communicate with one another, love one another, and just be ourselves. Anyways, ya girl got a lil sidetracked, but we doing good over here.

Next, little one. We find out the baby's gender tomorrow, and Khalil and I are so excited. We're ready to decorate the nursery at this house and the new house up in Atlanta. I'm 5 months pregnant and ya girl stomach getting bigger everyday, and I'm loving every second of it and Khalil and I be sitting in the bed at night just taking turns talking to our little baby.

Moving along to the new house,  Khalil and I flew to Atlanta in mid January and we viewed the house that he thought I would like. Which I did, but we're getting things renovated right now so we won't be moving for a couple of months.

Ouu lemme tell y'all I met my father too, and to be honest he ain't even allat like he boring asf lmao. Anyways, Jasmine and I have gotten a lot closer like that's my bitch there I can't wait to have little one so she can hang out with Treasure, Dre, and I because we be doing wild shit.

Speaking of the crew everybody good in their relationship except for Zae his girl Brooke she so annoying. She just a jealous and insecure ass prick she act like Zae can't talk to nobody but her, and it's honestly pissing everybody off at this point. Jasmine and Zae need to stop playing and get together because I'm ready for that bitch to get the fuck.

Now that y'all all caught I'm currently in the bed with my fiancé, and this nigga still sleep laying on his back. I'm lowkey bout to fuck his ass awake because he been keeping my dick away from me for the last two weeks, talking bout he don't wanna hurt the baby like nigga the baby can't feel or see shit.