97

excuse any mistakes, enjoy💙!!

continued...

Khalil's Pov

Khalil's Pov

July 21st: Late Night

"Walk" I said slapping Oceana's ass as we entered our house then I turned around and locked the door then I set the alarm.

"Ouch" she said placing her purse down on the entry way table.

"Did I tell you to do that" I asked looking at her.

"No, you told me to walk like where the fuck you want me to walk to" she asked mugging me causing me to chuckle.

"Go to our basement bedroom we already established at the club miss smart mouth" I said looking at her then she turned around and started mumbling.

"Speak up" I said walking behind her.

"I said you talking to me like you somebody daddy last time I checked I gotta daddy he just ain't here yo only kids are K'asani and the one baking the oven" she said walking down the stairs that leads to the bedroom.

"So ian yo daddy" I asked chuckling.

"Nope" she said popping the "p" then we reached the front of the door.

Pushing her against the door I grabbed her hair then I pulled her head back then I bent down so that my lips where by her ear so she could hear me loud and clear.

"You ain't dancing tonight because you being a lil too mouthy for me so when we get in here you got two minutes to be on the bed naked laying on yo back" I whispered in her ear causing a soft moan to escape her mouth.

"Fine" she said then I let go of her hair.

Placing my thumb on the door knob I heard the door click meaning the door unlocked, pushing the door opened Oceana stepped inside causing the lights to turn on then I walked inside and closed the door behind me.