33

excuse any mistakes, enjoy 💙!!

Oceana's Pov

October 5: Morning

Khalil and I are officially moved in with each other. This happened last week, and it literally took all week because we was clearing out my house and donating all the shit I didn't need anymore.

On top of that Khalil and I both had a lot of clothes and shit so it took awhile unpacking, and actually settling into the house.

Annnndd, Khalil's birthday is on the 21st so a bitch been stressing lowkey trying to move in and secretly plan his birthday.

Khalil was sleep next to me still, so I was finna take that as my chance to start planning something small for his birthday because I know my baby don't like a lot of people.

I know he's been missing his family a lot too, so imma fly them out to Miami from New York to surprise him.

Also imma get him a new car, he been showing me pictures of a 2020 Ashton Martin Vantage recently so imma get him that for him and some other things.

I was trying to get out of bed, but this nigga started holding onto me tighter.

"Why you tryna leave me" he asked with his eyes still closed talking in his sleepy voice.

Waterfalls..

"I'm just going to the living room" I said.

"Why" he asked still holding onto me.

"I was finna go do something" I replied.

"Do what" he asked now sitting up mugging me.

"Make a couple phone calls" I said mugging him back.

"Why you gotta make the phone calls out there" he asked squinting his eyes at me.

Maaaannn, I can't do shit around this bitch..

"I can't tell you" I replied back.

"Well if you can't tell me you ain't leaving, let's go back to sleep" he said pulling me closer to him.

"Baby I promise I'll come back in here once I'm done" I said.

"If you don't love me no more just say that" he said falling back on the bed.