20

I just want to say thank you guys for 500+ reads, and to all the people voting and commenting it really means a lot 🥲🥰!! Hope you enjoy this part👀.
-loudmouthspam☺️

_______________________________

excuse any mistakes, enjoy💙!!

Oceana's Pov

August 14th: 4 hours before the post...

I was now back home from being pampered all day. My period had ended because I was no longer spotting, so I set up a last minute appointment with my wax lady to have a full body wax done. Getting an ok from her, I went upstairs and went to take a shower and got dressed in some sweat and a crop top then sliding on my fluffy slippers.

I was now headed out the door to the appointment.

An hour later, I was walking out the building fully waxed. When I got in the car pulling out the parking lot. I was getting a call from Simone so I answered using my steering wheel.

Phone Conversation

"Hey biiitch" her loud ass said through the phone.

"Wassup luh hoe" I said back.

"What you doing bitch I lowkey miss you" she said

"Aww I can't relate, but I'm about to head to the store and pick up some stuff to decorate my living for Khalil. He been really helpful these last couple of days after the whole Monica thing and on top of that I was on my period. So I'm finna show my appreciation" I explained to her.

"Oh yes ma'am put that pussy on him tonight, he at Zae house right now so you got time" she said all hype.

"Periodtt bestie and I'm in need of some dick" I said whining.

"Girl shut the fuck up whining in my ear, but anyways how you finna get him to your crib without him asking questions" she said.

"Wellll ian think of that" I said pulling into Michaels so I can get the rose petals and candles.

"Make an instagram post in some lingerie and be like come home" she said.

"Ouu ok bitch imma do that and I have the perfect set" I said hyped.

"You got condoms are y'all be going at it raw" she asked.