78

excuse any mistakes, enjoy💙!

do you guys prefer morning or evening uploads??

Khalil's Pov

December 11th: Late Night

It's 11:50 and in 10 minutes it'll officially be my baby's birthday and she's currently knocked out next to me in the bed she would normally be up with me right now, but she went to bed in a bad mood because she thinks none of our friends or her employees can make it to her birthday dinner because they got trapped in a snow storm, but that's CAP!!

Y'all already know I can't have my baby out here feeling down on her birthday so I flew them mf out three days in advance so we can avoid any complications.

The crew and I have a lil surprise for my baby that we've been planning for a while now, and I can't wait to show her and I have more things planned as well.

I'm not even finna cap it's been hard keeping all these surprises from my baby because she my best friend and I be telling her everything I almost slipped up and told her about her gifts a couple times when we were talking bout her birthday but I caught myself.

Looking over at my phone it was one minute till her birthday so it's time to wake her up with kisses then I put her back to sleep.

Moving the cover off of her she was in one of my shirts and she had her hair tied up in her bonnet and she was laying on her back just looking so beautiful I swear she looks good in anything.

Scooting over I got in between her legs then I began planting light kisses on her neck then I started sucking on it lightly causing her to let out a small moan.

Mhm, that ass up now.

"Get up baby" I said softly in her ear then I continued kissing and sucking on her neck.

"Bubba I know you're not horny right now" she said softly with her eyes closed.

"Maybe" I said softly then I lifted my head.

"Well put it in and go to bed" she said opening her eyes.

"Not yet, but happy 24th birthday beautiful I love you so much" I said smiling at her causing her to smile.

"Thank you baby I love you too" she replied with a big smile.

"I know you're not in the best mood about your birthday, but I hope you enjoy your day today my love" I said caressing her cheek.