47

excuse any mistakes, enjoy💙!!

continued...

Khalil's Pov

Khalil's Pov

November 14: Night

"Ahh look who we have here" Trigga said mugging us.

"Hello, brother" Oceana said sounding proper causing me to laugh.

"Ma you a trip, and Trigga move" I said mugging him.

"Mhm" he said eyeing us moving out the way then we stepped inside the house.

"Oceana I'm never calling yo nasty ass again" Dre said mugging us as soon as we reached the living room.

"I'm sorry the dick was just too good I couldn't keep it in" she said sticking her tongue out causing me to laugh.

"Aye cut that shit out lil sis nobody wanna hear that" Zae said mugging her.

"Nigga shut up you mad you don't get no play" I said mugging him causing him to laugh.

"Y'all just nasty" Treasure said with her balled up while I sat down on the couch Oceana was finna sit next to me but I pulled her down on my lap.

"Right they gotta be the freakiest couple here" Marcus chimed in.

"They in our business" Oceana asked looking back at me.

"Don't do det" I said mugging them.

"I'm confused about what happened" Ciara asked sipping her drink.

"Right" Rico chimed in.

"They were fucking in the car when I called" Dre said mugging us causing everybody to laugh.

"And like I said earlier the dick was just too good to keep it in" Oceana said shrugging her shoulders causing me to wrap my arms around her and kiss her neck.

"In the caaaarr" Ciara asked in the Soulja boy voice.

"Yes" I said smiling.

"Yes, bitch get that dick" Ciara said reaching over and high-fiving Oceana.

"Unt unt yall wild" Trigga said shaking his head.

"So y'all telling me y'all never had sex in the car" Rico asked looking at the others.

"Hell nah we wait till we get home" Marcus replied.