71

excuse any mistakes, enjoy💙!!

continued...

⚠️~ this chapter is for grow folk~⚠️

y'all fucking wit the daily updates, or y'all need time to catch up👀??

Khalil's Pov

October 28: Early Morning

"I need heeelp" she whined falling back on the bed.

"Do you need to sober up" I asked taking off my shirt.

"No,  I just want you to slut me out daddy" she said taking off her heels.

"Baby we might have to buy some condoms because the way you be talking you finna be walking around pregnant once again" I said taking off my jeans.

"Noooo ion wanna feel no rubber I'm tryna feel the veins of yo dick inside my pussy" she said taking off her dress revealing her blue lace bra and panty set which I picked out.

"I thought you needed help" I said taking off my watch.

"I was just saying shit" she said laughing then she got up and grabbed her bonnet causing me to suck my teeth.

"Baaaae, why you finna put that on? You know I like pulling yo hair when I'm hitting it from the back" I asked whining I hate when she do this shit.

"I just got my hair done ion need you fucking it up" she said putting the bonnet it on.

"Take it off" I said with my arms crossed looking at her.

"No" she said looking at me with her arms crossed.

"Yes" I said.

"No" she replied.

"Welp, I guess you ain't getting no dick" I said sitting down on the couch in my boxers.

"Welp, I guess I'm not" she said sighing then she sat on the bed.

10 minutes later...

I was smoking my second blunt still sitting in the same spot with my eyes closed waiting for Oceana to stop playing with me because I know she see my dick standing up in these boxers, but then I heard sniffling.

Oh Lord here she gooooo...

"Baby why are you crying" I asked taking a pull from the blunt.