22

excuse any mistakes, enjoy💙!!

continued...

Oceana's Pov

Oceana's Pov

August 15: Later That Night

Khalil and I were back at my crib, come to think of it we always at my crib. I didn't mind it either, it's like I wanted to ask him to move in, or if we can move in together, but I didn't want us moving fast.

But was it really moving fast? Because before he left we would always talk about coming to Miami and starting a new life together hence the fact we're both staying in Miami now. I was snapped out of my thoughts by Khalil asking me a question.

"Ocean what's up ma" he asked me sitting beside me on the floor in my closet.

"Not-" I started but was cut off.

"Don't lie and say nothing either Ocean, just tell me what's on your mind" he said looking over at me.

He was right I needed to tell him what's was up and what's on my mind because if we wanted a strong relationship we didn't need to hold our feelings or things that's bothering us in, we needed to be able to communicate. He was able to communicate with me about the Quan situation, so I should be able to do the same with this situation I've created in my head.

"I was thinking about the nights when we were in high school and we would say that we would come to Miami and start a new life together and move in together" I expressed.

"Then I started thinking about what if we're moving too fast, but at the same time we basically been back on good terms for over a month now but we've known each other for so long, and I hate when you leave me to go back to your house because I always wanna be under you, but at the same time I don't want you to feel smothered by me or even get tired of me-" I explained but then he cut me off again which I didn't mind because I was now ranting.

"First off I would never get tired of you, yea we might get on each other's nerves from time to time but what couple doesn't. Secondly I don't feel smothered by you I was actually thinking I was the one smothering you because I haven't been around you so long and I missed being under you shiiiit and I hate leaving you to go home" he expressed.

"And I feel like we not moving too fast because I feel like we picking up from where we last left off at before I made that selfish decision, yea people looking in from the outside may say we moving fast, but does that really matter because we both know what we have is years upon years of love and a strong friendship that people wished they had" he followed up.

I sat there and took in everything he said. He was right this was our relationship and we haven't let people's opinions effect us then why let it happen now.

"Your right we know what we have and what we we're ready for and what we are not ready for because we communicate with each other about everything making sure we're both on the same page" I said looking at him.