89

excuse any mistakes, enjoy💙!!

Khalil's Pov

December 27: Late Afternoon
Miami

"Get up..get up..get up" Oceana said hitting me in the head with a pillow.

"I know yo ugly ass up..damn yo shit white as hell" she said opening my eyelids.

Grabbing her arms I opened my eyes then I flipped us around causing me to hover over her then I pinned her hands to the bed.

"Good morning beautiful, why you bothering me" I asked looking down at her.

"Good morning, I'm bored and I was missing my bubba" she said smiling at me.

"Now if I was to do that to you you'd be ready to fight a nigga" I said laughing then I sat up in between her legs.

"Ok and" she asked laughing causing me to laugh then I got out of the bed and stretched.

"Where you going" she asked mugging me.

"To the bathroom" I said grabbing my phone off charge.

"You gotta shit" she asked standing up from the bed in her bra and panties.

Hmm, when did her ass get dressed?

"Yea" I said looking at her.

"Ok, I'm coming too" she said grabbing her phone.

5 minutes later...

"You so fucking stank Khalil" Oceana said looking at me with her face balled up while fanning her nose.

"When does shit ever smell good" I asked mugging her.

"Anyways, continue taking yo shit" she said looking at me with the same face.

"You can leave if you want to, I told you my stomach was hurting" I said letting out a deep breath then I held my stomach.

"I told you not to eat allat food last night, and no ian leaving we finna talk" she said causing me to suck my teeth then she put her phone down.

"That shit was hitting last night, and ok" I said looking at her.

"I'm for having more kids, but not right now because we both have different things going with our businesses and on top of that we'll be attending school in the fall, and I feel like we can't balance all of that at once" she explained making some good points.