62

excuse any mistakes, enjoy💙!!!

Khalil's Pov

February 14th: Late Morning

"Baby get up" I said tapping Oceana causing her eyes to open a lil bit.

"Man what you want" she asked in a low voice mugging me.

Her breath stank asf, lmao!!

"Happy valentine's day to you too, we got some stuff to do today so imma need you to get up" I said looking at her.

"I wanna sleeeeeeep" she whined causing me to scrunch my face up.

"Ma yo breath stank asf so keep the whining to a minimum right now, and you can sleep while we're in the car" I said pulling the covers off of her.

"You so fucking rude I'm not your valentine anymore" she said throwing a pillow at me.

"So I bought all these gifts for nothing and made you breakfast for nothing" I said causing her to sit up in the bed.

Yea, get that ass up!!

"Ouu gifts and breakfast where they at" she asked smiling.

"I'm not your valentine anymore, remember" I asked laughing.

"I was just playing you're my valentine again" she said looking at me.

"Mhm, get up so you can go pee and brush yo teeth" I said looking at her.

"My breath really smell that bad" she asked getting up from the bed walking towards the bathroom with me behind her.

"Yup, smells like straight ass" I said watching her sit on the toilet.

"Shut up before I beat yo ass" she said laughing while peeing.

"How you gone beat my ass? You asked the question I just answered it" I said laughing, while she wiped herself.

"You could've been like no baby" she said getting up then she flushed the toilet.

"I haven't been lying to you and I'm not finna start now yo ass need a toothbrush, some toothpaste, and some water asap no rocky" I said following her to the sink.

"And yo ass need some miracle growth asap no rocky" she said mugging me while she washed her hands.

"Buy me some then since you so worried bout it" I said sitting on the counter.