90

excuse any mistakes, enjoy💙!!

Oceana's Pov

January 13: Morning
Willams' Estate

Wassup y'all it's been a couple weeks since y'all last heard from us and some things have changed.

Hmm, where to start? The crew.

They've officially moved to Atlanta which I'm so excited about because I hated being apart from them, and they don't stay far away from us which is a plus because I can link up with my bitches anytime without having to drive so far.

Next, my princess. My baby is getting so big like she has two little teeth now. When I saw them a bitch started crying because I can't believe she's growing up on us she's deadass turning one this year.

Lastly, Khalil and I we been doing good it's just small things that need to be fixed on his part but other than that everything fine.

Anywayyysss, now that y'all all caught up let's get into now!!

Today is Jasmine's 24 birthday and since my bitch can't turn up because she's pregnant DreDre, Treasure, and I finna spend the day with her and take her out then at the end of our outing we have a little surprise for her.

Looking over to my right Khalil was knocked out snoring with his hands underneath his pillow and with the cover halfway off of him.

Y'all probably wondering why he all the way over there, and to answer that he came home late last night because he was at the studio with the boys recording and shit.

Y'all know I'm all for his music and his hustle, but this nigga sucks at managing his time last night will make it night number three that he came home late. I usually don't trip about it because I know where he be at and who he be around, but last night we were supposed to be watching the new season of "The Good Doctor" together and his ass showed up a whole two hours late talking bout he lost track of time.

I whole wanted to curb stomp his ass last night because I reminded his lanky ass about it and I even asked DreDre and Treasure to tell Marcus and Mateo to remind him about it because they be at the studio with his ass, but noooooo they asses forgot to do that.

Grabbing K'asani's baby monitor off the nightstand I looked at it and smiled big looking at, she was still asleep with her hair going every which way and she had her butt tooted up some in the air some just looking peaceful asf.

Placing the monitor back on the nightstand I grabbed my phone, unlocking it I went to the girls and I group chat then I began texting.