41

excuse any mistakes, enjoy💙!!

Omniscient Pov

October 27:Midnight

"Y'all niggas remember what we gotta do" Khalil asked talking through his ear piece Marcus gave them.

Tonight the plan was to raid the house then take Quan, Blu, and Simone to an abandoned warehouse they had in Texas where they planned on offing Quan and Blu after Khalil gets his answers.

Khalil thought it was best if Oceana sat this one out because they just found out she was pregnant, and they didn't need anything happening to her or the baby. She'll just have to wait until the baby drops to get Simone and Tianna.

"Yea nigga I'm ready" Trigga replied back using his ear piece.

"Yes I'm ready" Zae said talking through his ear piece.

"Ok, Marcus how the inside looking" Khalil asked through the ear piece.

Marcus was in the van with his laptop watching all the cameras while the boys went in, and he was also in charge of driving Quan dem to the abandoned warehouse.

"There's a couple niggas in the living room sitting around.. Simone in the kitchen cooking.. Quan downstairs in the office with a couple other niggas doing a deal, and Blu upstairs smoking with two other niggas" Marcus replied back flipping through the cameras.

"Ight so we definitely out numbered but thats ight we had this happen to us before" Khalil said.

"This how it's gone go y'all.. all y'all gone go in there and start spraying the niggas in the living room, then Zae since you like tackling people you need to hurry up and grab Simone and bring her back to the van.. Khalil after y'all clear them niggas out I want you to head to the office and get Quan you may have to shoot a couple niggas buh that ain't a problem..Trigga since you quick on your feet and probably gone want to off more people you'll head upstairs and off them two niggas upstairs then bring Blu big ass downstairs" Marcus explained to them.

"Ok" they replied back.

"Before y'all go please be careful, y'all wives ain't finna kill me because y'all got shot or something" Marcus said.

"Ight Chief Marcus" Zae said laughing.

"You childish asf dude" Trigga said laughing.

"Shut up damn I'm ready to get the fuck so I can get back to my pregnant wife" Khalil said mugging.

"These niggas can never take shit serious" Khalil thought.