09

excuse any mistakes, enjoy💙!!

Oceana's Pov

July 25: Morning

It was the day of Zae's birthday. As y'all know who is the boyfriend of Simone and Khalil's homeboy. Tonight we were all planning to link up at "Diamonds" this club that's downtown, I never been there but hearing from their experiences it seems pretty lit.

I was currently texting Khalil back.

                           Bebe 🥺🧸

Bebe🥺🧸: Good morning ma, I can't wait to see you later💙.- 8:21 A.M.

Me: Good morning, you miss me that much I'm flattered😂.- 8:21 A.M.

Bebe🥺🧸: Stop playing wit me girl you know I always wanna see you. I'm finna head to the shop and get my hair braided. Can you bring me some food later🥺?- 8:22 A.M.

Me: I knew some was up 😂, but yea I'll bring you some. Tell me what shop and where you wanna eat at.- 8:25 A.M.

Bebe🥺🧸: I sent my location, so when it's time all you gotta do is pull up, and I want some wings you already know what kind. Thanks, ma 😘.- 8:25 A.M.

Me: No problem, I'll see around 1 Dre gotta do my hair for tonight. -8:26 A.M.

Bebe🥺🧸: Ok. -8:26 A.M.

After texting him, I headed to the kitchen and whipped me up a quick breakfast, and ate. I then went to my room picked me out some jeans and a shirt and paired them with my white air forces then placed the outfit on my bed while I went to shower.

After spending 30 minutes in the shower making sure I was all the way clean and singing songs, I was finally out handling my oral hygiene, then washing my face, after I was done with that I went inside my room and moisturized.

Now that I moisturized my whole body, I went to my drawer where my panty and bra sets are I picked out a black bra and panty set and put it on, then walked over to my outfit and got dressed.

After allat good stuff, I was on my head out the door with my hair I was getting installed, my purse, and my car keys in my hands. I was officially on my way to Dre's house where he would be doing my hair.

Time Skip: Afternoon...

It was now 12:15 and I was headed out the door from my hair appointment. Getting in my car I placed Khalil and me an order of honey barbecued wings from this wing spot on the other side of town where he was at. Bout time I get there the food should be done.