Chapter 125

Special chapter :D

Songs:

Lay me Down - Sam Smith

Night Changes - One Direction

Moments - One Direction

More than this - One Direction (my fave!!)

Goal: 830K reads before chapter 135.

Goal for next update: 100 comments and 200 votes!

Enjoy,
___________________________________

Harry's POV:

I stared with half opened eyes at the wall across from me, a big bottle of vodka in my hand. More empty broken bottles lie on the floor around me. I tilted my head back against the wall and groaned loudly when my head started hurting.

"Fuck this shit," I grumbled and took another sip.

The vodka burned my throat and made me feel dizzier. I ran a hand through my hair and tugged at the ends. This is how I ended up three days ago because I missed Rebecca.

The story repeats itself.

I actually really fucked it up.

I said really harsh things to her, I hurt her once again. I admired that she stood up for herself and didn't cry. But the fact that she defended those bastards angered me.

Why did I fucking let jealousy take over me? She fucking told me that I'm only saying those things because of jealousy, and she was right. She was fucking right and what did I do? Hurt her and insult her.

What a great boyfriend I am.

What worries me the most is that she might do what she said. Rebecca's stubborn, wich means that she's capable of going to that dick's house and sleeping there just to hurt me.

I don't want her to go to him. I was only saying it because I needed her out of here, otherwise I would hurt her physically without my will. That would've made things worse.

She said that hanging with boys is simple. But it isn't that simple to me. I want Rebecca for me, I want her to be mine. And the fact that those dicks managed to make her laugh while I always manage to make her cry worried and slightly scared me that they might take her from me.

That's why I'm overreacting. Because I feel like every little thing that can make Rebecca happy might take her from me. I always make her cry, God she has cried fucking Mississippi because of me.

You can't let that fear push away your girl. See what you just did. You need to get her back.

With this in mind, I left the bottle down on the floor and stood up, seeing everything around me spinning for a couple of seconds. I groaned when the headache reappeared but I didn't let this keep me back.

I have to get my girl back.

I focused on ber beating heart and heard her sigh as she opened a door that slightly cracked.

"So this is your dorm?" she questioned, her voice making my heart tug.

"Yep, our kingdom." a male's voice said, making my heart stop.

"Kingdom?" she chuckled. A jolt of dissapointment hit me that that beautiful sound was caused by another guy and not me. "More like garbage, this place is a mess."

"Don't insult our kingdom, Josh's gonna close you to his dungeon." the other guy joked, making her chuckle once again.

I stared sadly at the floor in front of me. She really did go to that fucker's dorm. I can't let her stay there for the night, my mind will go crazy. Grabbing my coat, I rushed out of the house.