Chapter 65

“If you need anything else, just tell me, okay?”

“Yes.”

“And don't forget to get your pills.”

“Okay.”

“B-but if you have cracks again after you took them call me and—“

“Hannah, just go, okay? I'll be alright.” I sighed out of frustration.

She's been giving me instructions for like 10 minutes everyday, the same fucking instructions. Harry kept giggling in his seat, staring at me with amusement as I got more annoyed with each second that passed.

“Ah, alright, alright. I'm leaving.” she rolled her eyes before giving me a quick small hug. “Don't do anything stupid with the machine.” she said before walking out of the room.

Harry and I waited a couple of seconds, waiting to hear the front door of the building closing. When it did, Harry quickly stood up and sliced his wrist, pressing it against my lips and me swallowing down his blood.

We've been doing this secretely for almost a week and my legs got stronger and stronger each day. I could finally move them and stand up, but not properly walk how much run. So Harry stubbornly said I have to stay here for a couple days more. And I had to listen to him.

But today, it's the last time I'm drinking his blood since it's the last level I have to go through before I can walk again.

“Damn,” I grimaced as I pulled back and wiped my lips with my sleeve.

“Hey, it's my blood. Watch your words.” he pretended he was angry.

“Your blood or somebody else's I don't care. It still tastes awful.” I claimed, raising a challenging brow.

“Rebecca, don't insult me.” he pretended he was offended now.

“Yeah right.” I chuckled, tilting my head back on the pillow.

“Oh, I forgot to tell you.” he sat down on the chair again. “I bought a fedora.” he smiled.

“Okay, where is it?” I asked, glancing around.

“In the car.” he replied simply.

“Let me guess, you bought a car?” I raised a brow.

“Well not exactly bought.” he smirked, his eyes falling on the floor as if he remembered something.

“Yeah, I know.” I said, shaking my head. This kid...he'll never grow up. For 98 years old, he's acting like a 15 horny teenager that starts a revolution against the others.

I moved my legs and stood up, my body aching a little. The pain wasn't that bad. I could handle with that pain. Grinning at Harry, I made a first step.

“Does it hurt?” he asked, glancing up at me.

“No.” I answered, straightening the white tee Harry 'bought for me'.

“Okay.” he said, nodding for me to go on.

I took a deep breath and took another step. No pain at all. Soon, I walked around the room, with feeling nothing but happiness. Harry stood up with a big grin plastered on his face, spreading his arms wide open.

I laughed as I ran towards him and wrapped my arms around him, hugging him tightly. He wrapped his arms around my shoulders, kissing my head. I was so, so happy that my cheeks hurt from the cheeky grin that was plastered on my face. Harry's hand ran up and down my back, his fingers tracing circles.

“Thank you so so much!” I said happily.

“No problem, babe.” he laughed, hugging me even tightly.