Chapter 93

Huuuuuuuge chapter for incredible readers like you!

Please excuse my typos!

And Enjoy reading!! :)

______________________________________

My alarm woke me up, that frustrating same noise we hear every day in the morning and we want nothing but to smash our phone into pieces brought the same feeling of frustration in me.

I groaned and turned on my side, feeling Harry's strong arm slowly pulling backwards from around my waist. I quickly reached with my hand to shut off my alarm and hid my face in my soft pillow.

Harry's gentle fingers grazed circles on my back. "Get off the bed, babe." he said gently, his voice much raspier than usual.

"I'm still sleepy." I mumbled, my voice muffled by the pillow.

"I know, but it's your first day at college." he said simply.

I pulled my head back. "And the second week of October, so what?"

He chuckled, bringing his lips on my shoulder. "Come on babe, you've been waiting for this all year." and with that, he got off the bed.

I groaned again, turning on my back to look up at the ceiling. Great. Now college started and I fucking forgot how bad it is waking up in the mornings.

Harry lazily walked across the room, heading to open the dresser he last night shoved his deep red tee in. He took it out and pulled it over his head. I sighed and sat up, stretching my arms above my head as I did so.

"What do you want to eat for breakfast?" he asked, turning his face to look at me.

I shrugged. "Just bring me coffee and I'll be fine." I sheepishly smiled at him before slowly getting off the bed.

"You need to eat something." he said as he walked towards me.

I sighed again, rubbing the corner of my eye. "Okay, a croissant maybe?"

"Sure." he leaned in and kissed my temple before walking out of the room with a smirk.

My eyes widened. Oh oh.

I quickly ran out of the room, stumbling on my feet as I took a fistful of his tee from the back and pulled him back before he could get in the bathroom. He turned around and gave me a weird look.

"I'm not gonna get in the same trap again. I'm getting first this time." I shot, raising my index finger at him.

He laughed and nodded, amused by my words. "Alright, go on." he threw his hand towards the bathroom.

I hummed, narrowing my eyes at him before slowly walking into the bathroom, never breaking eye contact with him. I closed the door and locked it, hearing his laugh following right after.

He knocked on the door. "You know that it doesn't really matter that you locked, don't you?" he said from the other side of the door.

I furrowed my brows. "What do you mean?"

"I mean that I can still break the damn door and get in there and do things to you you asked me last night."

My cheeks blushed and I bit my lower lip. God, was he serious now? My stomach turned and a smile pulled at my lips. He's trying to get you out of the bathroom.

I stood straight and shook my head. "Uh uh, not gonna fall in your trap, Harry." I said with determination.

He groaned but laughed soon after. "C'mon babe, it will be slow and good." I could hear the smirk in his voice.