Chapter 19

He led me inside the suite again, his large hand holding mine in a comfortable way. I didn't know what he meant by saying he would make me smile, but I was so curious to find out.

He stopped in the middle of the suite and bent down to grab the remote I accidentaly dropped. My cheeks flushed at the memory of him resting his hands on my waist.

He pressed a button and one of the closet doors opened, showing a big stereo in it. My eyes widened in surprise and he gave me a small smile. I raised a brow, questioning him what he's going do.

"And now, Rebecca." he pressed another button and soft music started playing, the violin and piano doing their magic. "We're going to dance." he smirked.

"You dance?" I asked, clearly not expecting it.

"No. But I just wanna try it since it's the 'first time' night, right?" he said and I chuckled lightly.

"Right. I don't dance either." I blushed a little.

He smirked. "Your cheeks are red again."

"Yeah..I do that a lot. Thank you." I rolled my eyes and he chuckled, pulling me closer to him.

My heart raced as my chest was pressed against his. He stared right into my eyes, causing my stomach to twist. An amazing male voice started singing and my heart fluttered as I recognized the song.

"The song is amazing." I said and he nodded.

"I know." he said and placed his palm on my waist, pressing me even closer against him.

I sucked quietly in a breath and slowly placed my hand on his shoulder. He started moving and I followed him, not really sure what I'm doing. We didn't seem to care if we were doing of the right steps or not, because everything around us seemed to face. It was only me, him and John's beautifully calming voice.

"Give your all to me, I'll give my all to you,"

"You're my end and my beginning"

"Even when I lose I'm winning"

"The lyrics are so meaningful." I whispered, never breaking eye contact with him.

"Yes. This is why I chose that song." he murmured, his fingers pressing lightly into my waist above the shirt.

"You had it planned?" I asked, furrowing my brows.

"No. I just checked the songs when you were in the bathroom."

"Oh really?" I tried to hold back a giggle.

"Yes. It's connected with an iPod."

"Oh.. I see." I narrowed my eyes at him and he bit his lower lip, trying to hide the smile.

His deeper dimple in his left cheek made him even adorable. I couldn't help the smile that formed on my lips as I stared at him. So beautifully weird. So weirdly beautiful. He was so many things gathered in a body and after what I learnt about his past I can't stop but feel pain for him.

"Stop thinking about it. You just smiled." he pouted, making me chuckle.

"Sorry." I apologized and gave him another smile.

"See, that's better." he said, leaning in and bringing his face next to my head.

I rested my cheek on his shoulder and closed my eyes, enjoying the moment. It felt safe in his hug. It felt right in his hug. I didn't want it to end, I wanted the song to last forever, and I would make it replay countless times just so I could stay in his arms. My right hand was entwined with his, while my left hand was on his shoulder and his free hand was on my waist. He smelled amazing, vanilla and a mix of...Harry.