Chapter 175

Thank you all so much for 2M reads OMG!!! I can't believe this! You guys rock!! Enjoy this huge chapter babes xx
_____________________________________

Out loud, someone's calling my name...It sounds like you...

Harry's POV

I can hear the footsteps walking around the empty, dark hallway, the sound bringing fear my heart. I tightened my grip around my legs as I have them pressed against my chest, my face hidden between my knees in an attempt to block everything out.

Suddenly, the iron door swung open, the sound of it making me cringe. My heart came up to my throat when I two hands grabbed my shoulders and pushed me up to my feet. I looked up at the muscular man with wide eyes, shaking my head.

"No! No! Let me go!" I demanded, struggling to free myself.

He was stronger than me, and it confused me. He managed to drag me out of the cell and into the hall, where multiple eyes from the other cells were glued on us. Frustrated grunts came from my throat as I fought back, my heart racing inside my chest.

"No!" I yelled in fury, wanting to kill that bastard for doing this to me.

I suddenly heard a scream, louder than the others I've heard and it made my blood run cold. I suddenly surrendered, wanting to focus only on the voice that begged for mercy. Worry and fear flooded through me, making the need to free myself from that man's grip as fast as possible.

I looked at the door that was a few meters away from me, remembering exactly how we called it. The black room. My hands started sweating and I struggled again, hissing and demanding the merciless man behind me to stop. We were now only five feet away from the door, and heat was brought to my chest.

"No! Please! Please!" the voice from the other door cried, scratching my heart.

"Rebecca!" I called loudly, my eyes glued on the door.

The man opened the door and pushed me inside, making me stumble on my feet. I looked around and then's when I saw her. Lying on the bed, blood soaked clothes, blood trailing down the corner of her lips, her hazel eyes staring coldly up at the ceiling, her body shaking, her skin paler than ever. The sight hit my heart like a fucking punch, making it hurt like a wound.

"No.." I whispered in shock, sadness hitting me afterwards.

And then's when he appeared from the back door. Wearing his familiar robe. His face was full of wrinkles, his grey hair, his stupid smirk that showed what kind of a monster he is. I fisted my palms, strong anger washing through me like a damn tsunami.

"You." I said through clenched teeth, glaring at him.

He glanced at Rebecca and walked over to her, the back of his fingers brushing against her stained cheeks. "Too bad, she was so young.." he muttered, making my body to shake with anger.

"Don't touch her!" I snapped and reached forward, but two arms wrapped around my shoulders, holding me still. I struggled and hissed, the need to kill him taking over me.

"I'm not actually the one that did something bad to her." he said and looked at me, confusing me. "You're the one that hurt her the most."

I shook my head, struggling to push the man off of me. "No, shut up!" I yelled, my voice coming out strong.

"I did her a favor. I let her die instead of hurting because of someone who wasn't worth it." he said, his words hitting me like knifes.

"I'll cut your fucking throat you son of a bitch!" I growled, the arms around me tightening even more.