Chapter 123

Songs for this chapter:

Heart Attack - One Direction

Alive - One Direction

Back for You - One Direction

Enjoy :)
_____________________________________

Rebecca's POV:

I literally jumped out of my bed when I heard the alarm.

I smiled as I opened the curtains, beinging more light in the room. I looked outside to see a clear blue sky and people walking around, making everything seem nice and normal.

I span to the bathroom and jumped into the shower, washing my body and hair. When I was done, I made my way back to my room with a towel wrapped around my body and the other around my hair.

I changed into skinny jeans with a white tee and my black jacket. I straightened my hair and put some makeup on. Today Harry's coming and for a strange reason I feel the need to look good. I grabbed my back and rushed downstairs for breakfast.

I shoved into my bowl of cereal and when I finished, I washed the bowl and some dishes of last night. I heard a horn and I smirked to myself before grabbing my bag and stepping out of the house. Hannah's car was waiting for me across from my house and I saw Emily in the car too. I jogged to the Jeep and jumped in passenger's seat, being greeted by two smiling friends.

"Good morning," I smiled as I buckled myself.

"Well good morning, how are you feeling today?" Emily asked, leaning in between the two seats at the front.

"I'm really good, thanks. How about you, girls?" I grinned.

Hannah smirked and pulled the car on the road. "I'm good. Niall's coming back today." she said.

"And Harry." my smile grew bigger at the mention of his name.

"And then we're going to party!" Emily cheered.

I chuckled. "Harry might be tired so I don't know if we'll come."

"Oh c'moon," Emily whined. "You're gonna miss so much, and we're going to this party to celebrate their victory," She explained, moving her hands.

"That's right." Hannah nodded, turning the car on the right.

"I'll text you if we're coming or not." I said and they both nodded.

"I'm so bored for chemistry." Hannah groaned, grimacing.

Emily groaned, too. "Ah, me too. That teacher is just so boring." she moved her hands and leaned back in her seat.

"I have to say that I'm having a lot of fun with the boys in class." I said, staring at the street ahead.

"What boys? Josh and Aaron?" Emily said and I looked at her through the reaver-view mirror, making a face at me.

"Well, Josh has been good to me. He's not annoying like Spencer." I huffed.

Emily shrugged. "Maybe. But I still don't like this guy. I don't know I just came to dislike him."

"Because of Spencer. The guy might be really funny and nice but Spencer made us feel sick every time we hear the name 'Josh'." Hannah said, moving her hand.

"Exactly." I agreed.

"Whatever, I just hope I don't see them kissing otherwise I'm gonna puke." Emily grumbled, crossing her arms.

"Do you think Spencer's gonna talk to us again?" I asked, folding my hands on my lap.

"Duh, no." Emily huffed. "She's too selfish to talk to us first."