Chapter 68

I walked into the living room to find Harry lazily lying on the couch, his legs touching the wooden floor and phone in his hands. I smiled as I walked towards him with the cup in my hands.

“Hey, you're okay?” I asked gently, leaving the cup on the coffee table next to him.

He shook his head, sighing as he left the phone on the coffee table before focusing his stare on me. I furrowed my brows, feeling my stomach flipping on my abdomen.

“Come here,” he said, opening his arms for me.

I smiled and lied next to him, resting my head on his shoulder. He wrapped his arms around me, resting his cheek on the top of my head. A deep breath left past his lips, as if he just relaxed with me being in his hug.

“Harry..why are you like this?” I asked worried, wanting to know what was wrong.

“I don't know..I'm really tired..” he mumbled, confusion laced in his voice.

“Drink your tea and try to relax, okay?” I said softly, patting once his chest.

“Okay.” he sighed, allowing me to stand up.

I stood up and grabbed the cup before handing it to him. He took a small sip, his lips furrowing slightly as he swallowed down the hot tea. He let another sigh before placing the cup back on the coffee table and lying back on the couch.

I turned around and quickly walked back into the kitchen to cook dinner. It will take around an hour until it's ready and I hoped Harry will feel better an hour later.

My brain was focused on cooking right the food. Vegetables and pasta didn't need much time, so I was okay with that. The chicken though needed at least one and half hour to be ready, wich frustrated me the most.

I had placed the chicken in the oven and waited patiently for it to be cooked. I was chatting with Niall on my phone before Harry came into the kitchen, holding his cup in his hands.

I raised my brows as I glanced up at him. “How do you feel?”

“A little better.” he nodded as he left the cup in the sink. “I'm hungry.” he glanced at me.

“It will take at least an hour for the food to be ready, but do you want to eat something else while you're waiting?” I asked, lowering the phone.

“No, it's okay, I'll wait.” he assured before walking back into the living room.

Minutes later, I was sat on the counter, eyes glued on my phone as I kept having that conversation with Niall about him and Hannah. He seemed so happy with his relationship, you could tell by the emojis.

When the chicken was finally cooked, I took it out and placed it on the counter, using gloves. It looked delicious and it had taken the right colour I wanted. Smiling proudly at myself, I took out two plates and said Harry to go the dining room.

He followed my orders and took a sit on the table, still staring at his phone. I walked into the dining room and placed the plate in front of him, getting his attention. His eyes fell on the food in front of him and his lips curled up in a smile.

I grabbed two glasses and filled them with cola before walking back into the dining room and placing them on the table. He looked pleased by what he was seeing in front of him and that made me happy.

“Nice thing you did here.” he commented, staring up at me.

“Thanks, the chicken took forever.” I huffed as I sat down across from him.

He left the phone next to the plate before quickly shoving into his food. I copied him, swallowing down the vegetables and fries quickly. I misssd this so much, being in my own house, cooking dinner, eating comfortably in the dining room. It really felt like home again.