Chapter 95

Rebecca's POV:

I kept moving my body on the rythm, my hair dancing around my face and my eyes closed. I could feel the heat hitting my skin but I liked the feeling of it. The temperature in the room was getting higher and higher but I couldn't care any less.

I opened my eyes to see Hannah losing control next to me, her body surrending to the music's power. I laughed and felt my throat dry, making me cough a little. Jeez, it's too hot in here.

I took her hand in mine, making her furrow her brow. I leaned to her ear, so he could hear me through the loud music.

"Let's go get a drink." I said.

She nodded, agreeing with me and following me out of the living room and into the kitchen. People kept dancing in there too, but most of them were just standing and talking or drinking.

My hand reached to grab the empty red cup on the counter and I quicklg poured it with cherry liquor. Hannah copied me and we both leaned against the counter as we drank and looked around.

Hannah then turned to me with a grin. "I'm going to fucking explode, tell me how it was!" she yelled out excitedly.

My cheeks blushed when some boys turned to look at us and I widened my eyes at Hannah. "Shh!" I scowled at her. "I told you, we didn't." I sighed.

She tilted her head to the side, looking at me with disbelief. "Rebecca, don't lie to me. I can see the way you and Harry are staring at each other, both of you too horny to hold yourselves." she laughed at the end, making my entire face flush again.

I shook my head and took a long sip from my drink. The alcohol burned my throat but I enjoyed it, since tonight, I was in such a good mood. Especially after what Harry and I did in the car.

"Still, we didn't." I said flatly.

"Why not?" she groaned, taking a sip from her drink right after.

Because I'm a virgin, that's why.

"Because we just..we just didn't. " I shrugged, feeling a little awkward.

She giggled, grinning at me. Wow, she got already a little drunk. She only drank 3 drinks. "At least we know it's gonna happen tonight, right?"

I rolled my eyes, chuckling. "Yeah, yeah, whatever." I said, shaking it off.

She laughed and took the last sip before throwing the cup in the trash. A guy walked in front us, dark brown hair pushed back and blue stunning eyes, smirking at Hannah. She smiled and looked down at her shoes before locking eyes with me.

"He's cute." I said, teasing her.

She elbowed my ribs lightly. "Nah, I'm taken." she chuckled.

Wow, drunk but still all gathered.

I nodded and tilted my head back as I took a sip from my drink. My head slightly ached but I completely ignored it as I took more sips to burn my throat.

"You son of a bitch!" I heard a raspy voice shouting, bringing a knot in my stomach.

Damn, it sounded like Harry.

Nah, you're drunk.

I brought the cup in front of my lips, taking a deep breath and bliking a couple of times as I tried to gather myself. I saw everything a little blurry but my eyes quickly adjusted. Hannah stared at something towards the living room where I saw from the corner of my eye some people walking in a fast pace with excited looks on their faces.