Chapter 88

I didn't know what to say to him after that. We were still inches away and my heart was racing but I knew that no matter how many words my eyes were telling him at the moment, I just had to say something.

"Harry," I started slowly. "I don't want anyone else." I murmured, my cheeks blushing as I spoke.

His eyes widened a little, shining with hope. His grip on my shoulders loosened and he lowered his head a little. Our eyes were locked and our lips ready for the connection, but none of us was sure if we should do it or not.

"Say it."

"What?" I furrowed my brows.

"Say it. Say you only want me." he demanded, intense green eyes burning through me.

My heart came up to my throat, blocking me from talking. However, I had to do it. Maybe this was my chance. Maybe if I tell him, he'll start have feelings for me-not that I doubt he hasn't any-and he'll want us to be something more than friends.

I inhaled deeply before speaking. "I only want you, Harry. I don't care if someone wants to flirt with me, because he's simply not you." I smiled a little. "Harry, no one else will ever gain my trust just like you did. No one else will ever make me see things the way you did. They're not you, Harry. And I don't want anyone like you. I want you."

I finished my speech by pressing my lips on his. His large hands landed on my waist, pulling me towards his body. I arched my back as he brought his tongue into my mouth and I gladly let him do it.

My left hand rose to run through his hair as my other arm was still wrapped around his neck. Our kiss deepened and it shared a lot of feelings through this kiss. Harry groaned when I tugged at the roots of his hair, causing me to smile. Our lips moved in sync, his own fitting perfectly with mine.

The bell rang, unfortunately, and we had to pull away. Harry groaned, resting his forehead against mine. I giggled when he grimaced, finding his reaction really funny.

"I want to punch his fucking face." he growled.

"Who is it?" I asked, glancing at the staircase.

"Niall and his annoying girlfriend, who else?" he rolled his eyes.

I smiled. "Hey, you said his name right."

"No. I didn't." he shook his head, furrowing his brows a little.

I nodded. "Yes, yes you did." I chuckled, patting his shoulder once.

"No, Rebecca. I didn't." he said seriously before pulling his hands away.

I unwrapped my arms from around his neck, frowning. "You did say his name right. Don't try to change my mind, I know what I heard." I claimed, walking towards the staircase.

"You're wrong, babe. Maybe you're too horny to listen to me clearly." he winked, causing me to blush.

I shot him a glare before going downstairs. He laughed as he stepped into his bedroom, making me shake my head. I opened the door to see Hannah and Niall standing in the doorway, smiling at me. I grinned, happy to see my friends again.

"Hey there, fellas." I chuckled.

"Hi, chica." Hannah winked.

Hannah was wearing a pink blouse, black skinny jeans, dark brown boots and a black jacket. Niall was wearing grey jeans with rips on the knees, black Nikes and a grey sweater. They looked pretty good today.

"Come in," I said, stepping aside.

"No, no, no, we didn't come here for a visit," Hannah said, shaking her head, her straight blonde hair moving on her shoulders.