Chapter 110

Did you miss the days when Louis tortured Rebecca? Then you'll probably like this chapter ;) lol

And pretty, pretty please, go and follow me on IG!! It's @zoitssa99 and it's the same for my twitter acc! Guys plz go and make me reach 1K followers there!! You can check out how I look too lol, yeah I'm ugly, don't get scared.

TRAILER ON THE SIDE!! Thank you AnaMaria659 for doing it, I love ittttt!!! Lots of love xoxo

Okay, enjoy

___________________________________

Rebecca's POV:

I cried loudly and attempted to shift my body on my elbows but failed miserably as terrible jolts of pain were sent through me because of my movements. My body shook on the cold floor in the kitchen and the black figure kept smirking down at me.

“What the hell do you want from me?!” I shouted, my voice strong, but my body weak.

“Where's Louis?” he asked lowly, his black eyes making me shiver.

Frustration, anger and hurt flooded through me. Heat rose in my chest as I blinked away my tears.

“I told you! He's gone! He's in heaven!” I said exasperatedly, finally managing to shift my body, propping myself on my elbows.

I felt sharp nails scratching my skin on my other arm, making me wince and scream again. I looked at the deep bleeding scratches, the pain becoming worse with each second.

“I can do that all night and you know it. Now, if you want me to leave you alone so you can sleep like the little stupid girl you are, tell me where the fuck is Louis.” he spat, floating on top of me.

“Why can't you understand that Louis' gone?” I scowled, my hand grabbing the knife, preparing myself for the pain that's about to come when I pull it out.

“He can't just dissapear like that! You did something to him! Stop lying and just say where you sent him!” he yelled, his voice echoing in the room.

“I helped him!” I shot and pulled the knife out of my arm, hissing and grunting in pain. I held the bleeding knife in my hand, the thought of stabbing him appearing in my mind.

“Louis said I helped him. He has fucking wings! He's an angel now. You can't even find him!” I said, glaring up at him.

“Lies!” he growled.

His hand connected with my cheek, making my head to turn on the side and more tears to roll down my cheeks. I breathed heavily, my hair falling in front of my face. I took a deep breath and turned my head to glare at him before my hand rose and the knife stabbed his black rotting flesh.

He let a small scream and jerked backwards. I stood up, holding onto the counter for support. My eyes were glued on the open wound that let a black liquid trail down his burned skin, making my stomach twist in disgust.

“You bitch.” he chuckled deeply, scaring me. “So tell me Rebecca, how's like having so many nightmares in two weeks?” he mocked, coming closer.

I gulped. “Stop. You have to stop.” I mumbled, my hand reaching for the knife in the drawer.

“No, you have to stop.” he shot and my eyes moved to the flying knife that pointed at my side in front of me. My heart raced with fear, my body preparing itself for the next attack.